[SPIRITUAL LEARNING Theory]
Amatsu means Heaven or Nature. Tatara means the highest secret teaching system of Martial Arts and original Shintoism spirit. Shoto Tanemura is the 58th Grandmaster of Amatsu Tatara Bumon (martial arts) and Shumon (spiritual). The Amatsu Tatara Hibumi (secret scrolls) are special scrolls about all Martial Arts, Spiritualism, Humanism, special techniques, philosophies, Tenmon (heavens things), Chimon (earth things) and others.
Amatsu Tatara does not impose on students a specific God or specific way of worshipping. It is a spiritual way of living and gives a student a spiritual way of looking at life and thus can make a difference in your life.
Amatsu Tatara teaches:
- Our Creator gave each of us a mission and purpose
- Our Creator gave us each the ability and strength to discover our mission and purpose
- If we get lost, Our Creator has given us our guardian spirits to help us
- How to defend our mind, body, spirit and heart
- How to correct past mistakes (karma)
- If we learn the truth of the universe, we can move forward in life without fear